The safeguarding of your privacy is very important to us at HeadVision.com. We will not sell or disclose any of your personal data or information to a third party. We will process the information you have given us for the purposes of communicating with you and providing you with our best service, in line with the law on data protection.
Correspondence – When you send us an enquiry the correspondence data may be processed for the purposes of communicating with you and our record keeping. We may also ask you to review the item and services after you have made a purchase.
Mailing list – Periodically we will send you an email updating you of new arrivals on our website that may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive these emails let us know and we’ll remove you from our mailing list.
Payment transactions – We can receive payment via electronic bank transfer or PayPal. The transaction data including your contact details that you have provided us may be processed for the purpose of supplying you the purchased goods and record keeping of the transactions.
Delivery companies – We will only disclose the delivery information you have given us with a delivery company following payment transaction and your approval to do so. You can also arrange your own collection from us if you would prefer.
Legal compliance – If the law requires us to, we may need to collect and process your data in the case of fraud or other criminal activity to law enforcement.
Your rights – Under the UK General Data Protection Regulations you have the following rights free of charge:
- Fair processing and transparency of how we process your information.
- Access to your personal information we hold about you.
- Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold.
- Require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations.
- Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable formation and have the right to transmit this information to a third party in certain situations.
- Object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing.
- Object to decisions being taken to automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you.
- Object to processing your personal information where we are doing in reliance to a legitimate interest of our own or to a third party.
- Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- We rely upon your consent for processing personal information, you may withdraw this consent at any time.
For further information see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office on your rights under the General Data Protection Regulations.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights above, please contact us. We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.